Monel 400 Fitting is easily hardened by the cold working process. Monel 400 fitting has good welding and forming properties because they can be easily formed into various shapes and types. It is a high-performance, high-strength alloy of nickel and copper (with trace amounts of iron, manganese, carbon, and silicon content). It has excellent acid, alkali resistance, good ductility, good thermal conductivity, and can only be hardened by cold working. Monel 400 fitting is suitable for applications with working temperatures ranging from subzero to 1,000°F (538°C). These fittings are available in different grades depending on the demand of the consumer. Monel 400 Fitting has the exceptional chemical composition of superalloy containing copper and nickel that offers excellent chemical and mechanical properties to sustain in harsh conditions.
Advantages of Monel 400 Fittings-
- Monel 400 fitting has higher performance and long-lasting services. It is an ideal choice for many engineering applications.
- Monel 400 fitting has easy installation and handling that make it perfectly fit into any industrial sector.
- It is very cost-effective and highly demanded in the global industrial market. Monel 400 fittings can be easily welded using standard methods such as metal arc, gas arc, submerged arc, and gas metal arc welding process.
- Monel 400 fitting offers exceptional resistance to many acidic environments containing sulphuric and hydrofluoric acid. These products to work in higher pressure and temperature conditions efficiently offer higher mechanical strength and malleability.
Features of Monel 400 Fittings-
- Monel 400 Fitting is popularly in the industries due to the cost-effective price, excellent chemical properties, and adaptability to welding, cold working, and hot working processes.
- Monel 400 Fittings are mostly used in aerospace and marine applications due to their excellent corrosion-resistant features. In the aerospace industry, these pipe fittings are used for gears, chains, landing gears, exhaust systems, and combustion chambers.
- Monel 400 Fitting offers excellent performance from subzero temperature to 1000°F.
- Monel 400 Fitting is extensively used in seawater and steam atmospheres. It is also reliable to use in the heat exchanger, oil and gas industry, cladding, chemical equipment, and many more.